Wednesday, July 29, 2009

back into the swing of things

well, well.

I've been on a bit of a hiatus and now I am tan, rested and ready! I'm ready to Etsy like crazy, finally finish my master bedroom/living room re-decorating and blog all about it.

In the past few days, I've been swamped with Etsy love and most recently featured on The Storque, Etsy's blog. You can see the actual post here.

They listed my little green martini for two set and it sold in a matter of hours.


Soon after, FifthQuadrant including the super cool antelope clip in her Treasury!

All this attention made me realize that I have to pay more attention to my store.

I've posted a few new things and took a million photos. Soon, you'll begin to see all the treasures that have been taking up space in my garage.

Speaking of Etsy, I've decided to take the plunge and submit an article idea to Storque. I've been pondering this story idea for a while and haven't been brave enough to send it in.

It is high-time that I get back to my journalistic roots. Heaven knows I always have a lot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment