Thursday, June 3, 2010

small desk

My husband and I have a lovely office of which we share.  Side by side.  Quite nice.

Except when he is on the phone.

Which is a lot.  It is his job.

So - I've been thinking of getting a small desk for the guest bedroom that can serve multiple purposes - nightstand, a little storage (never can have too much) and back-up work space.

Here is the first one that I found on craigslist that fits the bill:

And it has a pull out shelf:

I want it.  But the seller's want $325.  Completely reasonable for an original danish modern desk in perfect condition.  Just a little more than I wanted to spend.  Okay - so maybe a lot more.  I was thinking $50.

Here's the link if you want to check it out yo'self.

Sigh.   I'll keep looking.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I'm still up, but Jen, as usual, you have exquisite taste.

    ReplyDelete