Monday, June 15, 2009

what a week!

Well, a lot is happening this week.

My inlaws are coming to town and I am honestly excited. they are great to have around and they haven't met Bourbon yet.

My birthday is Thursday, dinner party on Friday, Block Party on Saturday and Father's Day on Sunday.

phew.

Good thing I had time to post these bad boys on the store today: I've been meaning to add them to the store for days and finally got a chance this morning.

In other Etsy news, I've been having great convos with Kelly from The Best Things and with Laura who will feature Maven Vintage on her blog! I also got Bourbon a new collar and leash set from Lindsay at The Hydrant. Once I receive, I will post Bourbon modeling those soon. :)

Gotta run...the guest room needs vacuuming.

1 comment:

  1. neat blog, so happy i found you on here. i love to network with other artistic people! i would love to add one another as followers! let me know if you would like to! i am going to check out your store! i am finding so many good ones! i am definitely not the photographer i am learning.. i need to stick to the jewelry and find a friend who takes great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete